4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my next upgrade! Just too indecisive on what I want with all these options. They all look great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dawson,

since I went with the new suspension it appears I'm riding a bit higher in the front and now i'm blinding folks. do you have a guide or video on re-aiming my lights?

thanks,
Peter

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dawson,

since I went with the new suspension it appears I'm riding a bit higher in the front and now i'm blinding folks. do you have a guide or video on re-aiming my lights?

thanks,
Peter

Just park it 20-30ft away from garage, open hood, and rotate aiming screw counter clockwise to bring them down.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you have how high they should be at 20 feet? Or should I measure off my Cayenne?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very easy to do---I had to tweak mine for a week to make sure I was not killing people in the other lane on 26 going to breakfast every morning.. Just pull over pop the hood -- takes all of a minute or tweak.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very easy to do---I had to tweak mine for a week to make sure I was not killing people in the other lane on 26 going to breakfast every morning.. Just pull over pop the hood -- takes all of a minute or tweak.

Thanks Boss.

yeah last night I almost put a Jag off the road on Glade, he kept moving right to avoid being blinded, thought my LED's were lit. going to play with them this morning.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's really nothing we can do about blinding small vehicles. Our lights sit higher than plenty of vehicles on the road so it only makes sense they're going to get a good dose of light once they get close. It would be no different with any factory projectors that all the trucks have now. Doesn't mean you shouldn't confirm your lights are aimed properly but getting flashed once and a while is going to be a fact of life until people get used to trucks having HID projectors and understand that when you're cresting a hill it's going to be bright. With the big three using them it's going to happen everywhere and I'm sure small car owners will hate it but w/e.

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have a passenger car you take measurements from, you want it high enough to illuminate the rear of the car without hitting the mirrors. Or at least thats how I did it. Works great illuminates the road very well, and haven't had anybody high beam me.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took my wife's car to a local inspection station today and while waiting my 10 minutes for the inspection I got to talking to a guy who said that he had recently brought his 2004 Dodge Truck in with retrofitted HID's and was refused service, stating it was a company policy not to inspect vehicles with non-OEM headlights. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem going somewhere else once I get my HID's from Retro, wish list, but am curious if anyone here might have a guess as to what issue you think they are addressing with this policy?