37s, 18” Wheels and 1.5 Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kocher93

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both the Ridge Grappler and Toyo Open Country R/T will be great for the street. Looking at their websites it looks like the 18" wheel version of them are E rated while their 17" counterparts are D rated. Maybe something to keep in mind for sidewall compliance on the road.
I'm rocking 37x12.50 17 Toyo MTs on my truck and I can't give them enough praise. You could always keep the stock wheels, grab the Ridge Grapplers in 17 and level it. See how you like it and if you want to change wheels you still have a shit ton of 17" wheel choices to choose from.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I am also rocking Toyo MT;s in D range. It has been a great tire, I wanted D range because E rated have ridden more harsh on past trucks.

OP
OP
R

RaptorDrew

Reaction score
Both the Ridge Grappler and Toyo Open Country R/T will be great for the street. Looking at their websites it looks like the 18" wheel version of them are E rated while their 17" counterparts are D rated. Maybe something to keep in mind for sidewall compliance on the road.
I'm rocking 37x12.50 17 Toyo MTs on my truck and I can't give them enough praise. You could always keep the stock wheels, grab the Ridge Grapplers in 17 and level it. See how you like it and if you want to change wheels you still have a shit ton of 17" wheel choices to choose from.
Thank you for your insight and suggestions. I am grateful.