3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
Ordered mine 10/12 and got moved from Feb 14 to 21st and then 11 Mar but today got my window sticker and in-production designation on order tracking site. A little concerned that window sticker reflects MSRP increase along with the blue cruise reduction (net +$2785). Have a price level 215 for order so should be protected from increase. Any thoughts out there? I'm calling my dealer Monday to discuss.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 10/12 and got moved from Feb 14 to 21st and then 11 Mar but today got my window sticker and in-production designation on order tracking site. A little concerned that window sticker reflects MSRP increase along with the blue cruise reduction (net +$2785). Have a price level 215 for order so should be protected from increase. Any thoughts out there? I'm calling my dealer Monday to discuss.
Only your dealer can tell you if they’ll honor the price protection.

Erad702

Reaction score
I was concerned about the same thing When i got my window sticker yesterday. Went to my dealer today and they played dumb. I could not believe the BS the were telling me. I left fuming. Ive bought 3 raptors and a 2021 f350 plat from them (almost $400k in vehicles in 3yrs) . Calling Ford on Monday to see what i can do. I’m so over all this dealer BS. I really can’t wait until ford goes direct to consumer. Good luck.

RaptorND

Reaction score
I prob missed this somewhere but wondering why my sticker shows an mpg rating of 14 and 18 with 15 combined. Misprint? Not a huge deal

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Ordered on 10/6 and just moved to "in production" today (3/7). Still no window sticker loading, curious to see what the pricing will be...

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I chatted this morning because the tracker is down, and I can't see window sticker. According to FP they updated today and IM IN PRODUCTION and a scheduled build date of 3/15! Could it finally be happening?