23 Raptor to a Bronco Raptor back to a 24 Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
About a month ago after modding my 23 Raptor a dealership offered me a great deal on a Bronco Raptor. My wife has always loved them and I thought they were sharp so I jumped. Well a month and a half later regret has kicked in. My local dealership has a 24 37pp in Oxford White loaded for sale, wants around 93k for it. My Bronco Raptor is loaded and has 1300 miles on it. I was wondering if I needed to know anything before jumping back and is there any wiggle room on the MSRP or are those kinda locked in? Bronco Raptors are awesome just not ideal for what we do and kids etc....just needing some overall input!

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
About a month ago after modding my 23 Raptor a dealership offered me a great deal on a Bronco Raptor. My wife has always loved them and I thought they were sharp so I jumped. Well a month and a half later regret has kicked in. My local dealership has a 24 37pp in Oxford White loaded for sale, wants around 93k for it. My Bronco Raptor is loaded and has 1300 miles on it. I was wondering if I needed to know anything before jumping back and is there any wiggle room on the MSRP or are those kinda locked in? Bronco Raptors are awesome just not ideal for what we do and kids etc....just needing some overall input!
I would be interested to hear what your dealer gives you on trade for the Braptor. I have seen fully loaded new 23 Braptors listed for $20k off MSRP recently. Dealers can’t move them. Market has completely died, so it was a bad time to buy one IMO.

MSRP or lower is the norm for the V6 Gen 3 market. I have seen a couple 2024 37 PP be offered at invoice. In this economy, people are stretched and can’t afford a $90k truck with these rates. I would shoot for invoice on the Raptor but your negotiation is going to be limited by what they offer you on the Braptor.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be interested to hear what your dealer gives you on trade for the Braptor. I have seen fully loaded new 23 Braptors listed for $20k off MSRP recently. Dealers can’t move them. Market has completely died, so it was a bad time to buy one IMO.

MSRP or lower is the norm for the V6 Gen 3 market. I have seen a couple 2024 37 PP be offered at invoice. In this economy, people are stretched and can’t afford a $90k truck with these rates. I would shoot for invoice on the Raptor but your negotiation is going to be limited by what they offer you on the Braptor.
Do you know what invoice would be for a '24 37pp?

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Invoice is normally around $5k less than window sticker give or take.
Oh okay gotcha thanks! I purchased the Bronco Raptor for about 92,500 so I'm wondering if they will sniff 83/84 for trade in.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
About a month ago after modding my 23 Raptor a dealership offered me a great deal on a Bronco Raptor. My wife has always loved them and I thought they were sharp so I jumped.
200.gif
HERETIC! BURN HIM!

Well a month and a half later regret has kicked in.
Duh!
I was wondering if I needed to know anything before jumping back
10 Our Fathers
10 Hail Mary's
a full and current confession of your transgressions to FRF
Write 100 times:
“I will not abandon my F150 Raptor for the faux Raptor ever again"

Bronco Raptors are awesome just not ideal for what we do and kids etc....just needing some overall input!

Trade that unmanly Bronc for a real Raptor quick. I haven’t seen as much negotiating on the 37PP as the ’24 poverty Raptors. Just be careful you don’t get hosed on additional money and be cognizant of additional costs and interest - it’s not the best market right now to buy, but there are deals out there.