2024 Raptor R Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scummy Ford Deales are so greedy and unethical that it ****** me off. I wrote 16 strong letters to the Ford CEO and corp officers. They responded and said couldn’t do anything about it. They have no control of how the stealer-ships operate, only that they must sell the aloted vehicles
Ya, the dealer model is out of phase anymore, imho. Ford actually builds the car and the dealer primarily profits in these high end cars. Seems messed up. I think that ship has sailed and these dealers will exist until ford goes bankrupt. Customers are kind of stuck.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
Ya, the dealer model is out of phase anymore, imho. Ford actually builds the car and the dealer primarily profits in these high end cars. Seems messed up. I think that ship has sailed and these dealers will exist until ford goes bankrupt. Customers are kind of stuck.
I 100% agree. I wrote Jim Farley and told him to get rid of the Stealer-Ship Dealership Franchise Model and do with direct sales like Tesla. That way anybody who wants a Raptor can simply order one from Ford without all the ADM's.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree. I wrote Jim Farley and told him to get rid of the Stealer-Ship Dealership Franchise Model and do with direct sales like Tesla. That way anybody who wants a Raptor can simply order one from Ford without all the ADM's.
He can't. The NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association) lobbies the government to ensure they can freely **** us over. Tesla uses some loophole that works for EVs.

The dealer gets to receive the vehicle, conduct "PDI" (pre-delivery inspection and charge you for it), clean it with dirty rags, and hold the keys hostage behind any mark-up they like.

Thank you sir, may I have another?

Arizona Free

Reaction score
He can't. The NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association) lobbies the government to ensure they can freely **** us over. Tesla uses some loophole that works for EVs.
Yes I understand. Ford wanted a separate division for their EV’s with one price shopping. I think they will have to dump the stealer-ships before to long.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I understand. Ford wanted a separate division for their EV’s with one price shopping. I think they will have to dump the stealer-ships before to long.
Hope in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Sorry for the rants...

bigmyke84

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve been looking for one and the scarcity still continues. Might just give up and grab a TRX while they’re available.
I've essentially just given up and will continue to drive my '22 TRX until the prices come back down to reality (if they ever do).