2024 Raptor R Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8r

Reaction score
I've got one at my dealership in Colorado at $30k over. The customer who ordered it had a financial change in the time it took to be built and will not be taking delivery. Message me if interested. Pic for attention...

Mods I will delete if this is not allowed.
Sold. :happy160:

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found mine on Auto Trader. Bought from Surprise Ford in Arizona, 20K over. They said they had 4 R's and they sold in 4 days. I've been on the list for over 3 years with my local dealer so pulled the trigger. Received both of them yesterday. Wife got the 2024 37 package on the V6. Looks and sounds so much better than a regular 2019 V6. I'm replacing a 2020 V6 with a 2024 R. I feel like I have a truck again.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I found mine on Auto Trader. Bought from Surprise Ford in Arizona, 20K over. They said they had 4 R's and they sold in 4 days. I've been on the list for over 3 years with my local dealer so pulled the trigger. Received both of them yesterday. Wife got the 2024 37 package on the V6. Looks and sounds so much better than a regular 2019 V6. I'm replacing a 2020 V6 with a 2024 R. I feel like I have a truck again.
I dealt with Surprise Ford and they did have 3 R's, but they were demanding 50K over. total BS

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve been looking for one and the scarcity still continues. Might just give up and grab a TRX while they’re available.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m still on the call list for one of my local dealers in SoCal that doesn’t know I ended up getting a 23R. They’re currently asking $175k for their Oxford white 24. Not sure what they’re actually selling them at but they’ve sold 3 so far and the best they’re telling me they can do is 170. It’s crazy out there.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won’t reward that level of greed. But many people have no problem with it.

I’m still on the call list for one of my local dealers in SoCal that doesn’t know I ended up getting a 23R. They’re currently asking $175k for their Oxford white 24. Not sure what they’re actually selling them at but they’ve sold 3 so far and the best they’re telling me they can do is 170. It’s crazy out there.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll sell my 24 R Oxford for 169k! That’s a great deal for you Californians

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I won’t reward that level of greed. But many people have no problem with it.
Scummy Ford Deales are so greedy and unethical that it ****** me off. I wrote 16 strong letters to the Ford CEO and corp officers. They responded and said couldn’t do anything about it. They have no control of how the stealer-ships operate, only that they must sell the aloted vehicles