2024 Raptor R Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
My pirate-ese is a little rusty, but I believe it translates roughly to: "Any scumbag dealer rep with one post who joins FRF just to post a shadowy against-the-rules solicitation trying to sell a Rap for a 30k ADM can, shall we say, ..FAWK OFF."

Roughly...
Ok. I’m new to this type of secretive shadowy ventures.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pirate-ese is a little rusty, but I believe it translates roughly to: "Any scumbag dealer rep with one post who joins FRF just to post a shadowy against-the-rules solicitation trying to sell a Rap for a 30k ADM can, shall we say, ..FAWK OFF."

Roughly...
Not rusty at all my brother. You are clearly fluent lol.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still havent seen a 24 on the road yet to get a first impression. Good to know there are still new 23 out there. Dealers are starting to hold too long on 23s and are gonna get burned bad. Too bad ford should have implemented GT and GTD pricing for the R. Basically the dealer gets a fixed price for the sale and everyone is happy

Arizona Free

Reaction score
a dealer here in Scottsdale listed a 23 with 620 miles for 143,500. He bought os at auction.

Truck went from Midwest Dealer, who sold it to Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park Ca, who could t sell it, took it to auction where it was purchased by Mercedes of a Scottsdale is now trying to sell. A 2023 with t20 miles. WTH?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a dealer here in Scottsdale listed a 23 with 620 miles for 143,500. He bought os at auction.

Truck went from Midwest Dealer, who sold it to Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park Ca, who could t sell it, took it to auction where it was purchased by Mercedes of a Scottsdale is now trying to sell. A 2023 with t20 miles. WTH?
Is this one of the ones KG destroyed with their “KG Customs” BS?

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A R on copart sold for just over $100k a couple months ago with a clean title 1.8k miles and "fixable" front end damage

Last edited: