2024 Raptor R Allocation Just Opened 08/24/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
market is cooling and slowly turning from a sellers market to a buyers market just be patient. R prices have fallen steadily the past few months. it’s a f150 not a ferrari. it’s not worth a penny over msrp period

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not seen any Raptor R's selling without a markup and have not seen a decrease in markups' for 24 models. So this talk of the market is cooling is BS. TRX is dead the R is king and will demand a mark up for quite some time.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an R coming next week at MSRP. It was supposed to be here this week but the tracker just updated and showing next week.

I was convinced I didn’t want to keep it but now the tides are turning. I should have it after Labor Day.

Last edited:

Arizona Free

Reaction score
market is cooling and slowly turning from a sellers market to a buyers market just be patient. R prices have fallen steadily the past few months. it’s a f150 not a ferrari. it’s not worth a penny over msrp period
Well the 25’s are coming soon, and the BS starts all over again

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I have an R coming next week at MSRP. It was supposed to be here this week but the tracker just updated and showing next week.

I was convinced I didn’t want to keep it but now the tides are turning. I should have it after Labor Day.
Hope they don’t sell it from underneath you. Shady Stealerships do it all the time.