2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same story. I reached out to my contact about ordering a 24', asked me to follow up next month as they are still awaiting their allocations. No reason not to believe him.
Dealer near me has one 24 in transit so I think all or some dealer allocations probably have been awarded!

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer near me has one 24 in transit so I think all or some dealer allocations probably have been awarded!
They are giving them out month by month- this according to two dealers I have done business with. I sold my 22 last spring and my 23 R was not built of course leaving me temporarily raptor less at the moment. I asked them to order a 24 37pp and a 24 R. They said they are informed of when they can order ( you can order all day of course but unless they get notification that the build will be scheduled nothing will happen) I have a first week of feb build week for the 24 37pp- hoping to get a build date for the R before that truck hits the dealer and I have to make a call. First world problems I guess. Build weeks are roughly 7 weeks to two months out from dealer being informed they can place order. Mine was Dec 14th, feb 4th build week

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems to be no rhyme or reason. Not sure how big your dealership is but there are some big Michigan ones that I’ve been to saying they don’t have theirs yet. I guess I’d expect them to be first but it’s still pretty early in the 2024 truck game

blake6551

Reaction score
I ordered my ‘24 a few weeks ago. My dealer has 3 inbound already and had multiple allocations available. They do sell a lot of raptors though, so must depend on that I assume?

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my ‘24 a few weeks ago. My dealer has 3 inbound already and had multiple allocations available. They do sell a lot of raptors though, so must depend on that I assume?
What state? id like to go see them if they are in michigan :hahano:

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No "pm me for details" or "finders fee?" I can not believe it.

Some people do not have the ability to look past their nose. Many people were vilified for paying an ADM…..I paid $5k. Then again, I bought 5000 shares of Apple for $7 per share. People like Rex live in a single wide on their parents farm and the closet they get to a Raptor is watching Jurassic Park.

Attachments

• 182AD5D8-4249-4392-AFE7-DC904A85B6C2.jpeg
    182AD5D8-4249-4392-AFE7-DC904A85B6C2.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 50
  • C3D60145-30E9-4A1E-951F-43C68CCAC994.jpeg
    C3D60145-30E9-4A1E-951F-43C68CCAC994.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Some people do not have the ability to look past their nose. Many people were vilified for paying an ADM…..I paid $5k. Then again, I bought 5000 shares of Apple for $7 per share. People like Rex live in a single wide on their parents farm and the closet they get to a Raptor is watching Jurassic Park.

You tag me from 22 pages ago just to try and hurt my feelings? I don't know if I should feel honored or sad for you. Guess I got under your skin. I had forgotten all about you.

noraptor

Reaction score
I’m on the east coast and just went to a dealer today. They claim they haven’t received allocations yet so you can “place an order all you want” but without allocations and knowing the line of buyers you have no idea when your truck would come, could be 2025. Also they still have a 2023 coming in February and still have that 10k markup but are willing to work out a deal. It’s crazy, I was one of the first 2021 orders when supply was extremely limited and I still got msrp. I guess it depends on where you live, supply & demand.

The pandemic is over. Be patient, do you due dilligence, expand your range, don't be afraid to walk. The notion there's still supply chain issues is B.S. I bet every dealer wants consumers to believe this still. Demand should be shrinking in 2024 so expect to see some deals coming up.