2024 R - Carbonized Grey Metallic - NO sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update - salesman said this truck sold

A dealer in Oklahoma City that I had scouting for me a couple of years ago contacted me with a 2024 R with no sunroof. I am not a player as I want the sunroof and have one ordered in CGM with a sunroof, but it has still not yet been picked up for production.

I know several members that prefer not to have a sunroof so I thought I would post his contact into. His name is Jesus Esquivel - mobile number 405-517-1026 - He was at + $25k. I told him no one on this forum would likely bite on that as it seems from this forum that R's are going for a maybe + $10k ? Anyway, I think he will work with someone as he still wanted me to post this.

Last edited:

bruceR

Reaction score
I know, sometimes the forum attacks those that are just trying to be nice and helpful when it comes to helping those looking for an R. Prices are always a concern but shouldnt be the determining factor on character. I know some that are low in price but sleezy because they know what will sell and what desperate people want.