2024 dual valve with husky liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the ford OEM liners fit the raptor? They have the inlet for the two vertical stamps. On fords website it says it won’t fit the raptor. Here they are on my brother’s tremor. They look like to me they’d fit IMO.
I would venture to say, based on someone's experience, totallllllly not my own, after trimming them... that they are almost 2 inches narrower..

Mine weren't from Ford, but Husky.

So, if it says it doesn't fit, I would guess that'd be a no from me.

TxhunterPRC

Reaction score
I would venture to say, based on someone's experience, totallllllly not my own, after trimming them... that they are almost 2 inches narrower..

Mine weren't from Ford, but Husky.

So, if it says it doesn't fit, I would guess that'd be a no from me.
Yeah I figured they were not wide enough. I think I’m going to try the real truck liners. Saw them on another thread and they seem to fit perfectly.

alockbox

Reaction score
Yeah I figured they were not wide enough. I think I’m going to try the real truck liners. Saw them on another thread and they seem to fit perfectly.
The husky liners work great, just need a little trimming for the dual live valve. I ordered them from Husky originally but they did not even finish processing in 10 days much less ship. I canceled the order, ordered from amazon that said 4-6 days, and it arrived literally next day unexpectedly.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Can you upload pics and let us know how you like it when you get them done?
I got them done today. I think it looks much better than having the white guts of the bed exposed. The guy did a good job masking off everything, I don’t see any overspray.

It was raining when I picked it up so it immediately got dirty. It was kind of hard to get good pictures.

This is a 24 802a in Oxford White.
IMG_8049.jpegIMG_8048.jpegIMG_8064.jpeg

TxhunterPRC

Reaction score
I got them done today. I think it looks much better than having the white guts of the bed exposed. The guy did a good job masking off everything, I don’t see any overspray.

It was raining when I picked it up so it immediately got dirty. It was kind of hard to get good pictures.

This is a 24 802a in Oxford White.
View attachment 458707View attachment 458708View attachment 458709
That looks really good, thanks for sharing pics. Which LineX blend did you go with?

alockbox

Reaction score
Got my liners in, no trimming.View attachment 458793
You tucked them behind? I elected to trim so that when the suspension travels, it doesn’t come into contact with the connector or any wiring. The edge on that can be sharp, especially when it’s coming down fast and hard, vertical on the edge. A little black enamel paint helped cover the extrusion and I’ve been very happy with them.

FREEZE451

Reaction score
You tucked them behind? I elected to trim so that when the suspension travels, it doesn’t come into contact with the connector or any wiring. The edge on that can be sharp, especially when it’s coming down fast and hard, vertical on the edge. A little black enamel paint helped cover the extrusion and I’ve been very happy with them.
I did, then read your comment, looked at them again, and trimmed them