2024 dual valve with husky liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alockbox

Reaction score
I ordered them from Husky and 10 days later they hadn’t shipped. I ordered the same part from Amazon and they arrived in 2 days even though it said 4-6 days.

That’s the exact one I ordered. Trimmed the opening about 3.5 inches further to accommodate the dual live valves on the 802a 37PP. On my set, it almost looked like there was a pre-molded line right where I determined I needed to cut it, on the back side. Maybe that helps.

Before installing, I used some black enamel paint and a small brush to paint the last 2 inches of the frame bar edge so it blended perfectly.

IMG_2640.jpeg

Sun was reflecting really badly when I was finished I’ll try and get a better picture uploaded, but the liner runs pretty much straight across the body so that support I circled shows body color below the liner. Painting it really made it just disappear.

IMG_2644.jpeg
A plastic trim kit really helps you to wedge these behind the wheel well trim. The liner and the trim flex pretty easily and the technique I used was similar to get a tire off a wheel, just inch down an inch and wedge the next part.

alockbox

Reaction score
Mine fit perfectly with out having to trim anything. Were they ordered directly from HUSKY?
It’s a clearance issue specifically with the dual live valves on the 24 37PP / R. If yours is the one I see in your profile, it’s a previous year and wouldn’t have the dual live valves.

Kurt L

Reaction score
The 2024s have those two vertical stamp marks on the bed side making the liners sit funny. The 2023 bed side was different
IMG_2758.pngIMG_2757.png

TxhunterPRC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the ford OEM liners fit the raptor? They have the inlet for the two vertical stamps. On fords website it says it won’t fit the raptor. Here they are on my brother’s tremor. They look like to me they’d fit IMO.
IMG_8213.jpeg

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
The 2024s have those two vertical stamp marks on the bed side making the liners sit funny. The 2023 bed side was different
View attachment 457554View attachment 457555

That doesn’t look like the wheel well liner fits properly.
I’m glad that I canceled my order with Husky after waiting three weeks with no shipment. Getting line-x on Friday, I hope it lasts. She said that they do Platinum on the wells, $400.

TxhunterPRC

Reaction score
That doesn’t look like the wheel well liner fits properly.
I’m glad that I canceled my order with Husky after waiting three weeks with no shipment. Getting line-x on Friday, I hope it lasts. She said that they do Platinum on the wells, $400.
Can you upload pics and let us know how you like it when you get them done?