2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoraptor

Reaction score
Pretty funny how we're all obsessing over this, when a couple of weeks from now, this thread if going to be dead. Blend date of 02/19 - still in production. If my truck is one of those "needs" repairs, im on the tail end of that repair line. LAME!

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like it's still very vague on what the "fixes" are.. unless someone knows?
Here we go again..everyone knows what’s going on. Guys.. NO ONE REALLY KNOWS, apparently not even the Ford guy in this thread if trucks have started shipping. This is the exact same truck that’s been built for the last 3 years apart from some minor body updates. We could have been waiting on ANYTHING, no one knows here. It’s sucks, I agree, but it is what it is. Same shit in 2021. If you have a VIN it’s the best case scenario and it’s safe to say your truck will here be here within a few months. That’s the first hurdle, then you get to deal with your dealer ******** you on price.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Pretty funny how we're all obsessing over this, when a couple of weeks from now, this thread if going to be dead. Blend date of 02/19 - still in production. If my truck is one of those "needs" repairs, im on the tail end of that repair line. LAME!
He didn’t go into detail when someone asked but just stated small issues with supply chain and some issues with appliqués on them … didn’t really say but did mention it was because ford didn’t want to do recalls. Again people going to get all “who SaId this” “no OnE knOWs” yeah we know but when someone test driving these and clearly works on the line mentions this it’s worth sharing.

ahogue21

Reaction score
I currently have 2 builds out 1/12 and 2/21

1/12 build is dealer stock order
2/21 was my order

Trucks are pretty similar dealer offered me the 1/12 build since for some reason it got pulled before mine but looks like now it will be a race to see which one shows up first

Both shelter green
1/12 moon roof and bed liner
2/21 only option i has was graphics delete

VJDWashington

Reaction score
2024 37PP ordered end of December from my dealer here in NW WA. I’ve been watching this thread for weeks hoping for good news out of Dearborn plant but still nothing concrete. Dealer gave me the copy of order to Ford in December with priority code 19. The order has been ‘previewed’ by Ford according to dealer but still no VIN # assigned. I’ve gone back and forth 20 times considering just buying a 2023 at about $5k less than 24 @ MSRP but as of today, I’ll still wait for the 24.
At some point, Ford will get it worked out and things will be flowing smoothly.
Kind of glad I’ve not had a vin #, blend date, production date etc then had to wait for a repaired truck vs a fresh build on spec.