2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so a quick look on locator there are 713 2024 f150s showing in stock, not in plant, or in transit. every one of them came from KC and they're all lower models, Xl, XLT.
That’s something but not even a days worth of production and odd they are all low trim levels. We are almost through the first quarter of 2024 and Ford doesn’t have any F150’s worth buying available. While most manufacturers have had 2024’s available since late last fall. Definitely odd and a shit show if you ask me

ss55539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unless they have a allocation priority doesnt matter. my 37 is a 3 which is the highest a dealer can assign and its still unscheduled/clean. ford can set they're manual allocations to a 1

4wheelgobbler

Reaction score
I checked again today, mine is still scheduled to be built on 3/11. You would think they would delay builds if there was any type of major shipping delay. I would think this month has to be the month.

Long McArthur went over April production dates and ford still plans of building a lot of f150s so they can’t stock pile these all year lol
Mine was built 3/5 and per ford performance was moved offsite for graphics, Bedliner etc. So they are deffinitly not stopping production

Last edited:

jk_red

Reaction score
Mine was built 3/5 and per ford performance was moved offsite for graphics, Bedliner etc. So it doesn't seem they are stopping production
Mine was built 1/11 and is supposedly sitting at ramp 1 waiting to be loaded on rail. Dealer and Chat say will be delivered 3/28-3/3. Can't wait!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean, to be honest I’d never trust a cgi on Fords build and price tool as confirmation of what I was getting. A quick trip to goggle to see what the 24 actually looks like would’ve provided accurate information.