2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmartina7

Reaction score
Thank yall not it a super hurry but my build date is March 4 would defiantly need it by mid April , I use it for work everyday this will be my first raptor the 23 has been sitting for 45 days . Would like to to see some better pictures of the 35 2024 raptor also that’s what is mainly holding me back

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank yall not it a super hurry but my build date is March 4 would defiantly need it by mid April , I use it for work everyday this will be my first raptor the 23 has been sitting for 45 days . Would like to to see some better pictures of the 35 2024 raptor also that’s what is mainly holding me back
Depends on how fast Ford can get these shipped out once they start shipping you might see it by then. However, 1k below invoice on a 23 is pretty good deal.

ChevyLee

Reaction score

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol agree. Some of you guys are incredibly impatient. My ‘24 probably won’t come in until July. Got it at 82k (moonroof, bed-liner, graphics delete) and most of the 23’s around me are still more then that. I’d rather wait 5 months and get a newer vehicle for cheaper.
I would only go with a 23 if it was deeply discounted. So far the best deals I seen at dealers near me is 1,000-2,000 off MSRP which still ends up being more then my 24 at MSRP… I can wait a few extra weeks

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would only go with a 23 if it was deeply discounted. So far the best deals I seen at dealers near me is 1,000-2,000 off MSRP which still ends up being more then my 24 at MSRP… I can wait a few extra weeks
Watching the latest Long McArthur podcast, he’s saying that there’s no estimate to when 2024 F150s will land and that Ford has offered cash incentive to dealers to push 2023s. However, he said it’s a toss up since if he sells all his F150s at discount to get that incentive and have none on the lot and none coming in Feb or March then that will be bad if customer comes and wants to look at a F150 and they have no idea when the 24s land.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2024 with 37PP woke up today, modules populated... and I now have pic on the Ford Pass as well as being able to request activation.
Hoping that the graphics are wrong... they suck

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 9.53.47 AM.jpeg