2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1/10/24, next day on 01/11, I received VIN and scheduled build week of 02/26. Priority code 19 and 37PP for 24’. Grey, moonroof, 37’s and spray in bedliner was how it was ordered.

Had a 23 on the lot with 35’s and was about to sign when I got a call from another local dealer who said they just got an allo for a 37 package with a build date from their regional rep. No other dealer with in 100 miles of me even had the ability to order a 37 package.

Right time and right place I guess?
Don’t know if this makes me want to hug you or shank you, lol. That’s pretty much what I want. I didn’t get my order in till right before Xmas. Actually got the COVP confirmation letter few days later but dated 12/25. For the life of me… i cannot figure out or get a straight answer how the allocation part of this process works. Your story is actually the most interesting and least consistent with the others. Most rushed to place orders on day one and waited forever to hear anything. Many still wait or have just started hearing something over the last week or so. So again, your story is definitely not standard… but good to hear. That you didn’t hit it until January gives me hope anyway.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if this makes me want to hug you or shank you, lol. That’s pretty much what I want. I didn’t get my order in till right before Xmas. Actually got the COVP confirmation letter few days later but dated 12/25. For the life of me… i cannot figure out or get a straight answer how the allocation part of this process works. Your story is actually the most interesting and least consistent with the others. Most rushed to place orders on day one and waited forever to hear anything. Many still wait or have just started hearing something over the last week or so. So again, your story is definitely not standard… but good to hear. That you didn’t hit it until January gives me hope anyway.

Ford doesn't start scheduling orders the day the order banks are open. That is why it takes the people who placed orders day 1, weeks to hear anything. A good dealership will know their allocations and should therefore be able to give a basic timeline to when the order would be scheduled/ built.

I think the problem is you have a lot of dealers who play games when it comes to the allocation/ ordering process, the dealers i experienced doing this were always trying to play the "the Raptor is a very rare truck and will be hard to find anywhere else" card along with an ADM added to the price

Last edited:

GreatOneBrah

Reaction score
I called about 20 dealers across KY, and every one of them told me they could order a 35 with no issues, but the 37 has to be allocated for them even to order it. A few dealers also stated the 37s were about 2-3 months behind the 35s for starting the build because they needed the extra time to iron out the kinks with the new dual valve shocks in the 37.

The dealer I ordered mine from had to get the allocation directly from their regional rep as they also couldn't order till they were given this (my) allo. It also was one of the lowest volume Fords around, which is also weird (my normal dealer is the largest volume dealer in KY, and they didn't get allo, so I am not sure how Ford is granting allo for the 24s).

My dealer also stated that when they had the allo hit their books, it had a build date already, which is, again, weird, as I still was able to customize it fully. Maybe it is worth asking your dealer to reach out to their regional rep for a precise allo/build date if possible, as it seems they are the only ones with legit info, lol

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does priority code 4 mean anything? I just ordered today and the dealer submitted my order with a 4.
4 is good but i believe has to come from a regional rep… meaning the dealer likely contacted them when placing the order. Standard retail priorities from a dealer are 10-19. Reps can do 1-9. I think. Mine originally went in at 19… and the fear contacted the rep and got me a 6.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called about 20 dealers across KY, and every one of them told me they could order a 35 with no issues, but the 37 has to be allocated for them even to order it. A few dealers also stated the 37s were about 2-3 months behind the 35s for starting the build because they needed the extra time to iron out the kinks with the new dual valve shocks in the 37.

The dealer I ordered mine from had to get the allocation directly from their regional rep as they also couldn't order till they were given this (my) allo. It also was one of the lowest volume Fords around, which is also weird (my normal dealer is the largest volume dealer in KY, and they didn't get allo, so I am not sure how Ford is granting allo for the 24s).

My dealer also stated that when they had the allo hit their books, it had a build date already, which is, again, weird, as I still was able to customize it fully. Maybe it is worth asking your dealer to reach out to their regional rep for a precise allo/build date if possible, as it seems they are the only ones with legit info, lol
I’m in Union KY, BTW… But yeah… your story is bizarre. It’s a good story though and seems to defy the logic of most other stories.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order was submitted on 11/25, and I have not received any updates whatsoever :)

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone's raptor showing as built? Mine is showing in production as of 1/12.
Mine has been in production since 1/03 and still does not have a complete window sticker released. The window sticker is still saying DO NOT SHIP, not sure what that's about

Last edited: