2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines on a train...has anyone had success tracking the trains location with the rail number?
I did with Norfolk Southern. The automated system will give you the location and status if you have the rail car #. Mine has arrived in "Bolt" MO, but I know it's in KC given where my dealer is.

Edited: Found out "Bolt" in the automated system is actually Voltz - what NS calls one of the KC rail yards.

Last edited:

alibo70

Reaction score
2/12 build. Dealer said Vinview shows its in Lot 59k pending some kind of hold. What were the issues on the earlier build trucks? Headlights?

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
That dealership family seems to like their ADMs. On their website they are showing $4.5-5k ADM on 35s LOL. I have one of their dealerships about 3 miles from my house and last winter they wanted $7.5k ADM on a base 35 with no options. I bought my 23 last March in eastern Ohio for MSRP, no haggles, all electronic paperwork, and cost me less than $500 to drive there, stay overnight in a nice hotel, and drive home.
They do but if your order from them they are msrp

bradydarren17

Reaction score
Same but in West Chester area
Been super happy with them. West Chester is significantly closer to me, so that would’ve been awesome. Originally had one on hold at their Langhorne location but it’s a Jan build and hasn’t shipped yet. Asked them to get the one from Doylestown but they wouldn’t, so I went directly to them