2024 A/C Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I recently got a 24' Raptor and am already having issues with the A/C becoming unresponsive randomly after startup, with the blower motor not working and no air coming through the vents. I've seen multiple threads about others having similar problems with previous model years, but I was curious if anyone has had similar troubles on a 24. I have a service appointment scheduled in a few weeks and will keep the thread updated.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning, welcome FRF ! I guess this common issue has the same root for all.
Do you want a coffe before we ask you for some pics ? ...

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have problems with mine per say, but it doesn't work very well. I haven't measured airflow or temperatures so I can't quantify anything, but compared to my Audi and Landcruiser it's barely adequate when most days are 100*-105*F. Airflow feels very weak out of all but 2 center vents, and temperature is not as cool as my other vehicles.