2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on OCT 14th and received the email from Ford on the same day. I haven't received any emails from ford stating the scheduling information/vin etc. I called FP and they told me it was scheduled and a VIN was generated and to contact my dealer to get the VIN. Just contacted my dealer and they sent the VIN over to me...
nice, you guys are so lucky, I'm going to check with FP when I get a chance but I'm not optimistic as my dealer said that they didn't have an allocation yet

Gurz38

Reaction score
Ordered a '22 on 10/1. Dealer has 9 allocations for the year, only 3 given out this first month. I am #2 but unscheduled-clean today. Verified with both FP and Dealer. Dealer hasn't had any of the 3 scheduled yet, so hopefully next week!

98Craig

Reaction score
I just checked and I also got mine scheduled for 12/13. Hope it holds. Rapid red, 801, moonroof, pro power, upgraded wheels, auto start/stop delete. Called FP and talked to Tony. No email ever...