2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer couldn't get in either. I called FORD Marketing, and he said his info said 'end of September', so he said likely they will open tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it lol.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do allocations work? Do all dealers receive some # (say 1 - 10 or so) of allocations split between 35 and 37 when the order banks open, and that is all they get for the entire model year?

Or is it some sort of periodic (monthly / quarterly) thing where there might be multiple rounds of allocations given out over the course of an entire model year?

I'm hoping this ADM madness dies down after some time (months not years), like it did for the TRX. Dealers everywhere asking for ridiculous ADMs back in the fall of 2020, and now you could get them for $5K - 9K off MSRP at some places (Granger in Iowa, Chapman in PA).

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do allocations work? Do all dealers receive some # (say 1 - 10 or so) of allocations split between 35 and 37 when the order banks open, and that is all they get for the entire model year?

Or is it some sort of periodic (monthly / quarterly) thing where there might be multiple rounds of allocations given out over the course of an entire model year?

I'm hoping this ADM madness dies down after some time (months not years), like it did for the TRX. Dealers everywhere asking for ridiculous ADMs back in the fall of 2020, and now you could get them for $5K - 9K off MSRP at some places (Granger in Iowa, Chapman in PA).
In a normal car market, I believe the dealers get multiple allocations throughout the year. For 2021 they all got one small batch. Nobody really knows how the 2022 allocations will go. I’d be surprised if they returned to normal due to supply chain issues and such.

The worst time to buy a vehicle maybe ever…… and it sucks

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a normal car market, I believe the dealers get multiple allocations throughout the year. For 2021 they all got one small batch. Nobody really knows how the 2022 allocations will go. I’d be surprised if they returned to normal due to supply chain issues and such.

Thanks for your thoughts. Hoping it's better than 2021, as those orders started quite late in the model year cycle, but 2022s are starting not too far behind normal.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts. Hoping it's better than 2021, as those orders started quite late in the model year cycle, but 2022s are starting not too far behind normal.
And what’s going to suck for us 2022 folk is there’s a lot of 21s that are getting rolled over to 22. So the backlog will just keep getting bigger and bigger. If I find a truck with $5k ADM I might just say screw it and pull the trigger. It’s madness out there!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Some received no allocations for MY21. It’s talked about in one of these thread but I’m not digging for it. Happy reading…