2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CO21

Reaction score
Lol I am loving the lobster comparison
But to defend both points the restaurant want's to sell you the lobster they just don't have any lobster in stock. They didn't tell you they didn't have any lobster because they are shady lobster dealers. There are other lobsters in the sea you just have to keep fishing, the next lobster season opens up later this year
I think the best way to look at it is…
You walk into the restaurant and see the sign for lobster…. You ask waiter (salesman) if they have lobster and they say of course because they too saw the sign and work at a seafood restaurant. They take your order…
But alas no lobster in the tank..
The “unscheduled clean” folks had the Chef (dealer) go check the tank and see there are lobsters in the tank… unfortunately the 4 lobsters in the tank have 4 pots of water heating up for them from other orders…
And for those who keep having their build dates moved…
You are getting one tough lobster that simply will not succumb to the forces of thermodynamics!
But I have my bib on and lots of butter so bring on the lobster already!!

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is great. Just wish they’d take another 1k off if you don’t want the graphics in the 37 package.
good point, I forgot about graphics....then again if you like beadlocks and graphics it really only is another $2100+ for 37s which isn't bad.....my issue is that now they made 37s a good enough deal that I need to strongly consider it if/when I order one

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The latest from Ford. Looks like they are still on schedule for 9/30 Order Banks to open.

2022MY F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) - WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) System
The 2022MY F-150 order bank is scheduled to open on 09/30/2021 after processing additional software updates are completed.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The latest from Ford. Looks like they are still on schedule for 9/30 Order Banks to open.

2022MY F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) - WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) System
The 2022MY F-150 order bank is scheduled to open on 09/30/2021 after processing additional software updates are completed.
Sure but not Raptors.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure but not Raptors.
I don't understand where this keeps coming from. Raptors are a trim level to Ford, no different then an XLT or a Limited. If it is in the order guide (Raptor trim level is in the order guide) it will be available to order and be manufactured on schedule.

The delayed build times that a lot of us are seeing, along with limited availability to order is not specific to Raptors. It is affecting all trim levels of F-150's, in fact it is all vehicles that Ford builds. Ford stopped scheduling dealer stock orders for F-150's on 9/3. The worst part is, this will not get better anytime soon, the latest report is that chip supplies are going to get even tighter in the short term and it may be late Q3 or Q4 2022 before it gets any better and sometime in 2023 before it gets back to normal.

The bottom line is it won't be any easier (and may be even harder) to get an order in for a MY2022 that actually has an allocation behind it.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand where this keeps coming from. Raptors are a trim level to Ford, no different then an XLT or a Limited. If it is in the order guide (Raptor trim level is in the order guide) it will be available to order and be manufactured on schedule.

The delayed build times that a lot of us are seeing, along with limited availability to order is not specific to Raptors. It is affecting all trim levels of F-150's, in fact it is all vehicles that Ford builds. Ford stopped scheduling dealer stock orders for F-150's on 9/3. The worst part is, this will not get better anytime soon, the latest report is that chip supplies are going to get even tighter in the short term and it may be late Q3 or Q4 2022 before it gets any better and sometime in 2023 before it gets back to normal.

The bottom line is it won't be any easier (and may be even harder) to get an order in for a MY2022 that actually has an allocation behind it.
What’s your opinion on the remaining unscheduled orders?