2021 Roush/Alcon Brake Kit Install Experience on 2020 gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted vividracing for clarification on the caliper brackets model # BSK4415X618 if if does come as two brackets like what was mentioned on here or not.

This is the link I found on this thread:

I ordered the same item from goturbo.net / Armageddon and after waiting 8 weeks, I only got one bracket.

Guess I'll install these brakes in November.

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a side note, apparently there are more than one F150 kit. I’ll need to go back and find where/who but have seen now at least two people claiming the direct bolt on caliper Wilwood kit fits the ‘19-‘20 OE wheels.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a side note, apparently there are more than one F150 kit. I’ll need to go back and find where/who but have seen now at least two people claiming the direct bolt on caliper Wilwood kit fits the ‘19-‘20 OE wheels.
Any luck? I haven’t been able to find much in terms of verified fitment on ‘19-‘20 bead locks. Brakes are worn to near minimum so trying to make a decision on which route to go.

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any luck? I haven’t been able to find much in terms of verified fitment on ‘19-‘20 bead locks. Brakes are worn to near minimum so trying to make a decision on which route to go.
I have not had the time, it was in one of the brake threads here. Or maybe on F150 forum. If I recall correctly, there was an actual picture of them fitted, but it is the ones that are direct bolt on calipers with OE-ish size rotors. I believe it is the newest kit from Willwood.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not had the time, it was in one of the brake threads here. Or maybe on F150 forum. If I recall correctly, there was an actual picture of them fitted, but it is the ones that are direct bolt on calipers with OE-ish size rotors. I believe it is the newest kit from Willwood.
I believe I may have found it on FB?

He said he had an issue with the Wilwood brake hose to chassis fitting (defect apparently) but other than that it fits the stock wheels without spacers.

Attachments

• IMG_4519.jpeg
    IMG_4519.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the main one. As I've stated before I'm partial to the OE 19-20 bead lock ready wheels. If I can find someone who wants/needs the extra durability of the Alcons, I will sell them to try the Wilwoods. I just need to fit the OE bead lock ready wheels with NO spacers/modifications.