2021 right side mirror part?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried searching , apologies if I missed another thread with the info. Had a mishap backing up yesterday (I blame the wife). :)

Anyone know the part # on the driver side mirror? It's still fully functional but cracked lens and outer plastic trim and some scuffing.

Does it come plug and play and painted, etc?

Thanks in advance
1000013411.jpg1000013415.jpg

sc85fiero

Reaction score
You really need to go to a dealer and order it because mirrors are VIN specific as there are a lot of options available. Your truck has an ambient temp sensor built in to the passenger side mirror and if you get one from the wrong vehicle it will actually set a check engine light. They are paint to match as well.

-Joe

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really need to go to a dealer and order it because mirrors are VIN specific as there are a lot of options available. Your truck has an ambient temp sensor built in to the passenger side mirror and if you get one from the wrong vehicle it will actually set a check engine light. They are paint to match as well.

-Joe
Thanks, Joe. I will do that. I did ask my service guy to run a price check. $1300+ before paint. :oops:

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to add, they aren't cheap.....

-Joe
Went to the local ford dealer and talked to the parts department. There are so many pieces of the side mirror that can be ordered separate. Including the lens/marker light i need thats cracked for $79. However, the plastic bezel can only be ordered if you buy the entire assembly at $1330. Even the parts guy said its so dumb. Oh well.

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score