2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production starts this month. Deliverys starting in summer 2021.
Where is the source of this information? How do we know that this is true? And, if this is true, where is the pricing and order guide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the source of this information? How do we know that this is true? And, if this is true, where is the pricing and order guide?

I’d like to know the same thing? Last week I spoke to dealer and they said it was delayed indefinitely with no information and reason!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been no change in timing for the Gen 3 Raptor. It is still slated to hit dealer lots around the July/August timeframe this year.

I haven't seen anything confirming this. Reputable source behind this info?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regard '21 F-150, the dealership nearest me has 82 in stock. The second closest has 73. I'm not doubting those that say the dealerships near them are empty, just that that doesn't seem to be the case around me. That could be that a lot of these vehicles come in through the Port of Houston, and thus Houston tends to get the largest and best pick of the bunch (I heard someone claim that years ago) or that trucks are such big sellers around here.

Regardless, I take that to mean that I wouldn't trust any rumors about the Raptor release date based off what you see at your local dealership. Just wait for Ford to make official annoucements... and expect dates to move around a lot.