2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alangsam1

Reaction score
Complete BS. I know more than my dealer, who I might add sells the most F150's in my area. I give HIM information. Plus I have an Engineer at a Plant (I am a supplier to Ford) and then I have had personal DM's on Twitter with a certain well known guy who said it is coming in Summer.
largest dealer in Florida has told me order books open up late summer delivery by end of year. Thats what they are telling them today. Remember they are short parts and chips today so nobody really knows the actual data yet. the thing is how can you have a 21 model year in 4Q2021.

Reaction score
Right now there is a problem with all Ford trucks during the pandemic and their shutdown their chip manufacturers sold to other places and they cant get them back at the present time the chip shortage had slowed or stopped production. My local dealer said this week he cant get any ordered

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my local Ford dealer, they dont expect to see any 2021 Raptors on the lot before 2022.

Boo

well, I suspect that orders will continue to be taken by the factory but the real issue is with the chips. Remember one factory burned down so that is the real problem. So some delay is reasonable, how much, not sure.

Spowers723

Reaction score
Article was mentioned above but my guy at dealer said they are still on target for may and haven’t heard anything different:

“Customers will be able to place orders for 2021 F-150 Raptor within the next month and delivery timing is unchanged at this time,” Ford spokesperson Dawn McKenzie told MC&T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk