2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complete BS. I know more than my dealer, who I might add sells the most F150's in my area. I give HIM information. Plus I have an Engineer at a Plant (I am a supplier to Ford) and then I have had personal DM's on Twitter with a certain well known guy who said it is coming in Summer.

will there be issues with the lack of chips for raptors given the fire in Japan. Maybe we get raptors but they are missing chips in dealer lots.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know why they didn’t just say it’s in the 2022 truck lineup. With all the problems and everything it would just make sense to give yourself some breathing room. And if anything make people happy by delivering early vs them annoying ppl if they are delayed.

Not to mention how the model years end up being that companies are already on the verge of pumping out 2022 models soon. So how are we waiting for a 2021 when 2022’s are already coming?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at dealers lots. The lots by me are still empty. I see some ‘21 F-150’s on the road now, but think there trickling out as well. Until I see varied F-150’s sitting on lot’s, I’m not expecting a Raptor to drop soon. But who knows. I’d hate to buy a new ‘21 Raptor literally a couple of months before ‘22 and still pay top dollar for it. I bought my ‘19 in late Sept. but that was sub invoice.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know why they didn’t just say it’s in the 2022 truck lineup. With all the problems and everything it would just make sense to give yourself some breathing room. And if anything make people happy by delivering early vs them annoying ppl if they are delayed.

Not to mention how the model years end up being that companies are already on the verge of pumping out 2022 models soon. So how are we waiting for a 2021 when 2022’s are already coming?
At this rate, the Raptor R will be out at the same time as the base. Looking more and more like 2022.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at dealers lots. The lots by me are still empty. I see some ‘21 F-150’s on the road now, but think there trickling out as well. Until I see varied F-150’s sitting on lot’s, I’m not expecting a Raptor to drop soon. But who knows. I’d hate to buy a new ‘21 Raptor literally a couple of months before ‘22 and still pay top dollar for it. I bought my ‘19 in late Sept. but that was sub invoice.
Our lots are practically empty out my way as well, the dealers have all the cars spaced apart, trying to make the lots look full. I have had Ford and Dodge calling me, wanting to buy my used vehicles, like what for, you have nothing to trade up to, lol. Not that I would sell anyway.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That or they end up pushing the R to a later year or as some think maybe end up canning the entire idea of a v8 at all
Well, no one really knows. It does look like they are in fact moving forward with the R though. I don’t think the R will be canceled. I intend to pick up a Gen 3 when they do become available.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm good with waiting for my22. My Bronco should be here in a few months. That should hold me until January or February of 2022.
Anyone know approximately when order banks are opening.