2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: my estimated delivery date has been pushed back from 08/18 to 08/28 (Saturday?)

Last week my dealer did some checking & confirmed the truck had been built on 07/28.

Anyway more than disappointed as something has come up to cause the delay, the paint issues mentioned yesterday, chips, or bed cover etc!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-185906_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-185906_Gallery.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: my estimated delivery date has been pushed back from 08/18 to 08/28 (Saturday?)

Last week my dealer did some checking & confirmed the truck had been built on 07/28.

Anyway more than disappointed as something has come up to cause the delay, the paint issues mentioned yesterday, chips, or bed cover etc!
That does seem like quite the delay. What makes you think its an issue like bed cover or chips? Did I miss something mentioned with paint chips? My was built yesterday...

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Could just be a transportation issue as they have been shipping parked trucks with a frenzy lately with that large shipment of microchips they got in.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does seem like quite the delay. What makes you think its an issue like bed cover or chips? Did I miss something mentioned with paint chips? My was built yesterday...
Not paint chips, two separate things, someone with a contact at DTP said they were having issues with paint on hoods bubbling. so that could have been a cause for delays.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could just be a transportation issue as they have been shipping parked trucks with a frenzy lately with that large shipment of microchips they got in.
Yeah, my est delivery is now 30AUG after being built 10Aug. Im hoping for sooner but you may be correct here.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my est delivery is now 30AUG after being built 10Aug. Im hoping for sooner but you may be correct here.
yup, I talked to my dealer yesterday as working on doing bed-liner and Retrax through them as he takes care of me on pricing, from DTP to Jax, Fl they said usually about two weeks from rolling off line to delivery just depends on whats ahead of me to get loaded and shipped and any QC checks