2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I havent seen avalanche grey in person but from pictures it doesnt look grey to me, more of a very light powdery blue. It kinda looks like a lighter "Winter Chill" from Jeep's Arctic Edition. I really want to see it in person.

attachment.jpg

it looks more gray in person. Lund Racing got an avalanche gray GT350, saw their fb pics when they got it, assumed it was white (I knew there was gray offered, but quick looks at the pics looked white). Saw it in person at the track and immediately saw the gray even from far away. It's one of those colors that's really hard to accurately photograph how it looks in person

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't like the black beadlocks.

Like the black beadlocks? Oh you will need the "Performance Appearance Package for the black beadlocks, which includes a custom FORD tailgate."
I'm feeling some tailgate swaps later on just so people can get the beadlocks

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OP should update the first post and put a sample pic of each color 2017 found so far in there.

Interesting seeing the red. Not as tickled by it as I thought, may just be the pics, but the bright red kind of makes the gray plastic parts look a little cheaper.

I'm in the minority though I like the new tailgate.

Not crazy about the beadlock wheels. They look like a cheaper stamped steel rim instead of an upgraded beadlock rim. I'll have to see them in person though, I hated the '12 wheels in pics then saw them in person and they looked much better (although I still sold them for methods lol)