2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terrain is bad ass. Especially when you wrap it. :)

mywrap3.jpg

Looks "military grade", but seriously I like the look of the wrap on the hood. I'm getting the "fred" done in black in hopefully the next few weeks. What bumper do you have on there?

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Avalanche Gray or Oxford White for me. I've ALWAYS had black vehicles and I think it's time for a change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Been the opposite for me. Have had two white raptors. Going with black this time. Kinda sucks that if in interpreting it correctly black will be late availability. Hopefully it's sooner than later.

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disappointed in not having tuxedo black. I hate black when dirty but love when its clean. I felt tuxedo black was a good in between. The metallic flake definitely hid more swirls/scratches ect then my ebony black marauder,which was horrible.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black should be available as soon as the truck is!! Black was the number one sold color; (forum guru"s should be able to provide the numbers produced) but hey does anyone else think the Avalanche grey looks like primer????

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
read the 1st post. Black is late availability.

And when terrain was announced everyone said the same >> primer

black should be available as soon as the truck is!! Black was the number one sold color; (forum guru"s should be able to provide the numbers produced) but hey does anyone else think the Avalanche grey looks like primer????

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of just skimmed that over. So 3 colors have late availability (Ingot Silver, Magnetic and Shadow Black). Seems weird to only have 4 colors initially available.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
read the 1st post. Black is late availability.

And when terrain was announced everyone said the same >> primer

come on really?? You believe that?? Hey I will buy you a beer if that is true!!!!! does anyone have access to productions numbers??? give me a break down of the colors actually I will try to look up

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

OK don't everyone HATE ME all at once; if you go back and look up the productions numbers BLACK out sold all other colors by double!!! Unless ford is trying to save money on paint I don't think black will be a late availability. Now that is not saying ALL RAPTORS will be late availability and maybe just those blue/grey and white ones will be sent to special dealers that sold the most thru out the years.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot sent to dealers from Mother Ford.

colors.jpg

come on really?? You believe that?? Hey I will buy you a beer if that is true!!!!! does anyone have access to productions numbers??? give me a break down of the colors actually I will try to look up

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

OK don't everyone HATE ME all at once; if you go back and look up the productions numbers BLACK out sold all other colors by double!!! Unless ford is trying to save money on paint I don't think black will be a late availability. Now that is not saying ALL RAPTORS will be late availability and maybe just those blue/grey and white ones will be sent to special dealers that sold the most thru out the years.