2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. If I upgrade to Gen 2, it'll be Avalanche Grey.

I'm tired of keeping black clean, sorry Dan. :specialed:

Black sucks to keep clean. It can sit in the garage for a few windy days and you can tell there is dust all over it even though its just sat there. Black looks the best clean but it doesnt stay clean for long. Going with Oxford white.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the truck at the Detroit auto show Oxford white or Avalanche grey? It was tough to tell with the lighting they had.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping so. Thought it looked good. The marketing pics they've released look overly enhanced and I see a lot of terrain tones in it. Doesn't really resemble anything like what the real world GT350 Avalanche pics look like.

Pretty sure it was Avalanche Grey. Same as this one .

Looks more like a soft powder blue and not grey but that could just be the bright ass lights and camera angle.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping so. Thought it looked good. The marketing pics they've released look overly enhanced and I see a lot of terrain tones in it. Doesn't really resemble anything like what the real world GT350 Avalanche pics look like.

Agreed. I'm beginning to think there's a difference between Avalanche and Avalanche Grey.