2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
1st post and you're telling us all how to act and to ****. You don't know this place very well and you might want to take your own advice before opening your mouth again. :flipthebird:

To each their own enjoy your little forum. flipthebird:[? My point exactly. That's shown up a few times. Later ladies.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya! Only I get to put my foot down around here and have it not taken seriously! Get in line punk.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone on here considering a matte wrap on the new 2017?
Anyone in here good enough on photoshop to see what it would look like?!
I cant find any renderings anywhere on the net,
thanks

You can't find any renderings of the 2017 Gen 2 because the truck's not out yet. If you wait until the gamers take a break they'll probably post some "renderings" for you.

I just got back from the Parker 425 and I have never heard so many turbos running around. I'm starting to come around on this Ecoboost thing. Ford is really paying to get these engines out and tested in the most demanding environment. I'm sure this thing will be a hit. I hope no one buys them and the dealers offer huge discounts so I can have a DD and build a race truck out of one

Don't worry about "huge discounts" - based on this forum's intelligencia, no one will be buying the Gen 2's so you and I can waltz into the dealerships and buy 2017's at huge price reductions. :ROFLJest:

this has probably been mentioned before so if it has i apologize for the repost. or maybe i wont. ive been unapologetically stupid before. but the one potential improvement i noticed is the way they extended the step bars closer to the front flares, and the little flanges on the flares. this should help with the front tires throwin crap all over the side of the truck. now maybe we wont need ****** mud flaps

You may have hit on something no one yet has realized - the "extended step bars" moved closer to the front flares is going to be the single most important change the Ford engineers have made to the Gen 2 Raptors.

This change will, on its own, make all the difference in terms of Gen 2 sales!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Production model in the wild

Attachments

• 2017 Raptor.jpg
    2017 Raptor.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin forward to seeing the amber lightstrips, Guessing it looks even better lit up