2017 F-150 Raptor - Owner first impressions and review thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
800A. Im sure the forms would love a detailed write up on what to expect out of an 800A. Its a very rare order as it doesn't have any of the options. I'm fairly curious as well. I ordered an 801A and my heart skipped a beat when I thought I might have ordered cloth seats lol thanks for clarifying.

The truck is the same as the others with just a lot fewer interior creature comforts. I added the optional front axle, so from an off-road standpoint, it isn't any different other than it doesn't have all of the cameras.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a chance snap a picture of the center console and other notable areas of difference. I'm not huge on the creature comforts and all that tech that can break but I sure like having a moon roof.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the interior accent package only

Gotcha

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Those that have taking delivery of their Gen2s, have you noticed your moonroof leaking? Have you noticed any rattles from the moonroof?

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those that have taking delivery of their Gen2s, have you noticed your moonroof leaking? Have you noticed any rattles from the moonroof?

Not at all, been through the car wash twice and kept an eye on all the corners. Not a peep from it either, time will tell.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a chance snap a picture of the center console and other notable areas of difference. I'm not huge on the creature comforts and all that tech that can break but I sure like having a moon roof.

Other than the seats being cloth, there are no other differences, visual or material, except it has a smaller center screen (unless you order carbon fiber or the other accent package).

Boosted

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the cloth seats at all, but the way the packages are really grinds my gears. You have to get the 801A for the nice center screen don't you? The little 5" screen kinda sucks (have it in my work truck). And then if you get the 801A leather they are only heated and not cooled as well. You have to splurge for the 802A for cooled seats and the 802A includes a bunch of crap I don't care about.

fijidaniel

Reaction score
Brought magnetic screw home Monday night. Fun drive home, I haven't driven much since, but plan to! Replacing an 03 Silverado Z71, so quite a jump.
It's true what everyone says the pictures really don't do it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpg
    IMG_4398.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_4405.jpg
    IMG_4405.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4403.jpg
    IMG_4403.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 286

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking trucks guys. Congrats. Anyone have a side by side photo with a stock 4x4 f150?

SamfromTX

Reaction score
4) The transmission skips gears 2 and 4 every single time unless you are accelerating hard. It seems to use all other gears religiously. I have had no issues with any weird or erratic shifts. I personally would like to see gears 2 and 4 get used.

Congrats. Do you know if this is intentional or a transmission issue? Does it do that in normal mode as well as sport mode? Thanks.