2017 f-150 raptor at la auto show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredveh

Reaction score
I like the looks and hope that Ford tests it. One thing that really appealed to me about the current model is that Ford used a stock transmission when it tested the Raptor during the Baja 500 (I think it was).

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ofcbarbrady where was that photo taken? Any other full photos of the '17 White SCAB?

I don't remember where I found it -- but it was the only pic - and no other details were posted. I wish I could see more too.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one in the wild today black screw. At first I thought it was some tool wanting to be a Raptor but that new front end and LED's gave it away. To bad it was going the other way on the thruway or I would have chased her down. The super bright LED's is why I thought it was some toolbox wanna be.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope at next years auto shows they actually let you look at it and give you information on it. I mean come on, that is why you go to a car show. Not just to see shiny paint.