2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muckrakerred

Reaction score
Wow, congrats on the good news! How did you find out about the ship date AND carrier? Did the dealer get that info for you?

Our company has been buying all of our rigs from this dealership since before WW2 so my salesman has been pretty helpful. He has been as frustrated with the delays in shipping out of Dearborn as I have been so when he heard that the BN had been "fired" and CN was taking over he called a guy he happens to know there and that guy got the railcar number, etc. No help from Ford or SVT... Actually, I think that our district rep from Ford was more of a hindrance than a help on this whole thing...

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales Rep texted me last week on Tuesday that the two orders ahead of me were pulled so I'm next up! Checked in with Crystal on Friday but nothing yet. I'm hoping to get my order pulled in the next week or two and then I can relax a bit.....

Congrats to all who have been pulled in the recent weeks, hope to join you soon!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, any update for this VIN?

Vin: 1FTFW1R64EFB76625

Cockrell, IL

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Blood,

Truck should have been built Friday. Can I get a confirmation on this and an updated ETA? :)

1FTFX1R67EFB86336

Awaiting Shipment 5/23 eta

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales Rep texted me last week on Tuesday that the two orders ahead of me were pulled so I'm next up! Checked in with Crystal on Friday but nothing yet. I'm hoping to get my order pulled in the next week or two and then I can relax a bit.....

Congrats to all who have been pulled in the recent weeks, hope to join you soon!

when did you order your truck?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Thanks guys i do feel much relief, seems good not to bitch and moan anymore, i just hope the shipping dosent take months. You guys have been great with support thanks again now i can start buying some goodies.

Thats awesome nh! You definitely deserve your raptor over anyone on the planet at this point. Im glad things are progressing. Be sure to keep us posted.