2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed corp ford today to see if I could go see it being built on the day of. I doubt they will allow but it's worth asking. I'll let everyone know what they say.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed corp ford today to see if I could go see it being built on the day of. I doubt they will allow but it's worth asking. I'll let everyone know what they say.

You know anybody at Ford? If not , don't hold your breath. I got ****** down there today and I work for the company

Got the call today that my Raptor is ready to pick up. Will be in Missouri on Friday to pick it up! I'm like a kid on Christmas.

I like that blue with the beads :cheers:

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

My truck should have been built last Thursday. Can I get a confirmation on this and an updated ETA?

1ftfw1r60efb82891

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Thanks to Blood and Crystal for make the wait less stressful. Much Appreciated!

You're very welcome, GRT4DRT; thanks for sharing those awesome pictures! When are you going to add a third Raptor to your stable? ;)

Crystal

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Ford and Crystal and both said the same thing....its a negative. It was worth asking though. Thanks Crystal.
Here is the email.

My name is Kimberly, I am from Ford`s Customer Relationship Center (CRC). I have reviewed your email requesting to see your new Ford F-150 being built the day it is scheduled.

Thank you for choosing Ford’s products and services.

We regret to inform you that there are no programs in effect to your request. On the other hand, the Ford Rouge Factory is the only Ford facility that provides an ongoing public tour. The tour is a five-part adventure where visitors can see how cutting-edge environmental practices and industrial innovation mesh to create one of the world's most enlightened and forward-looking factories. See where the new Ford F-150s are assembled in a new lean and flexible manufacturing plant.

For ticket information, please access the Rouge Plant Tour website or call 1-313-982-6001 or 1-800-835-5237.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Window Sticker today, scheduled to be built on Tuesday 5-13. Now as long as it doesn't take 2 months to get shipped to my dealer.