2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today, getting built 22nd, earliest delivery date may 5th so well see

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the 168 hours prior to build, the reason I am asking is so I can schedule a day off work so I can go down to DTP to watch it be built. My buddy from work ordered a OW SCab 801a,bead locks a week after I did and he called his sales girl to find out if he had a vin yet after I sent him a text about getting mine today and she told him "your truck should be here in about a week" I don't want to miss out on seeing my truck be built like he did :thumbsdown:

How much of the actual build process can you watch? I have a 4/28 build date but live in Buffalo NY, is it worth the trip? lol

dthib

Reaction score
Blood can you check my order and check if the color has been changed from black to terrain?
Order# D001
Pri 10
Dealer# F23347

Thanks!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For people asking for updates today- Today is a holiday for Good Friday. I'm sure blood (and probably Crystal too) are more than likely off til Monday , possibly Tuesday