2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor11

Reaction score
I ordered in late October, truck was built on 2-25, still in Michigan waiting to leave, even opened a case with Ford. I was told they're having problems getting train cars in and out of the east coast. Lucky I really want this truck.

Hi SuperRaptor, I was at the Dearborn MI plant last Saturday for the tour. Unfortunately they were down for maintenance and not running trucks. I did get to watch the engineers taking measurements of a 2015 cab & bed and setting up the equiptment to accept the new 2015 parts.

I saw a Blue and 2 black super crews waiting for final inspection and 2 black, a blue & white waiting to be shipped. I'm sure there were more that I did not see, but I saw acres and acres of trucks waiting to be shipped.

Did not see many vehicles being shipped, only saw one semi loading up trucks to be delivered. There are so many trucks finished and waiting to be shipped I can see where it could take weeks or months to ship what trucks they have on the ground. The good news is the snow is gone, so weather should not be an issue with shipping.

I know my local dealer has been getting 20-30 cars per day now, so the shipping has picked up in the last month. Before they were getting 1-2 trucks per week.

Transportation does seem to be the issue. I wish you the best in getting your truck real soon. It is definitely with the wait.
[/B][/COLOR]

Attachments

• DSCN3020.jpg
    DSCN3020.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3024.jpg
    DSCN3024.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 53

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a build DAY on this? I know the build week is 4/14.
1FTFW1R66EFB66193

Sent using Tapatalk

4/15

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

blood,

Got a VIN for me buddy? :)
S002
F74406

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Looking like the times are a month or more. Unless you're lucky... 2-3 weeks.

4/28
1FTFX1R67EFB86336

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Blood can you please check mine?

Order # 8170
Dealer- F48030
pri10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

could you please check my status as well.

Order # 1780
dealer# f44120
oxford white screw

thanks!

Hey blood - any update on build date or vin #?

1ftfw1r60efb82891
4/28

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,

Are you able to tell me whether my truck is at least en route yet?

Order # 1493
Dealer# F74455
Priority 10
Terrain screw

Thank you!

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi SuperRaptor, I was at the Dearborn MI plant last Saturday for the tour. Unfortunately they were down for maintenance and not running trucks. I did get to watch the engineers taking measurements of a 2015 cab & bed and setting up the equiptment to accept the new 2015 parts.

I saw a Blue and 2 black super crews waiting for final inspection and 2 black, a blue & white waiting to be shipped. I'm sure there were more that I did not see, but I saw acres and acres of trucks waiting to be shipped.

Did not see many vehicles being shipped, only saw one semi loading up trucks to be delivered. There are so many trucks finished and waiting to be shipped I can see where it could take weeks or months to ship what trucks they have on the ground. The good news is the snow is gone, so weather should not be an issue with shipping.

I know my local dealer has been getting 20-30 cars per day now, so the shipping has picked up in the last month. Before they were getting 1-2 trucks per week.

Transportation does seem to be the issue. I wish you the best in getting your truck real soon. It is definitely with the wait.
[/B][/COLOR]

Thanks for the kind words! Didn't see any white graphicless scabs laying around eh?? It's supposed to be here soon, lets hope!

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer emailed me my Vin however when I went to look it up I got an error msg. Vin: 1FTFW1R62EFB86067.

Don't know how old the info is so will try again later with my fingers crossed.