2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 11/15. Built 03/15. Delivered to dealership 4/03. I picked up 4/05. The dealer did tell me that they had a few Raptor orders in before mine and that was why it took a while. I don't remember when we got the vin. Seems like it was in February sometime. What's interesting is that they were telling me that it would arrive around 4/15. Then was updated to 4/08. Wound up getting delivered 4/03. Showed up in Cali by 3/31. Basically about 2-21/2 weeks for delivery from Michigan to California. Seems like some of you guys are getting ****** around if it's taking over a month.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does make you wonder where the hold up is. I mean, its not like it's going to be in-transit for that long. Maybe it's just based on rail capacity/availability?

IDK, but its F'in BS regardless

I was so pumped when i ordered my truck now i could care less because i dont think its going to happen, talked to svt today and he told me there is still people waiting that ordered in oct. that havent been pulled yet. Complete FBS. Uped the shipping charge $200 dollars and it takes twice as long to get your truck u try to figure??????

I hope you get your truck man

:rollfro:

Absolutely roflmfao it is BS but to read your description is sorta funny. Hell,

I thought I had a confirmed order, but SVT says my order does not exist.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was serious, How the **** is it taking that long to get a truck to Idaho? :shrug:

WTF is up with that? No DORA?

To everyone still waiting.....I feel your pain. I was waiting almost 5 months for my Raptor when I finally gave up and bought a very similar one on another dealers lot. That original dealer just took delivery of the truck I ordered last year. I don't know what everyone has ordered but in southern New Jersey there sits a 2014 Oxford white SCab that essentially loaded with no hood or box graphics. Don't expect a great deal from these guys but if anyone can't wait any longer, PM me and I'll send the details.

I don't blame you for not waiting

BLOOD. Please run once again... Ordered November and last update was truck being built as of 3/23 but no vin. Hope they aren't bsing:

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

ANY ONE STILL WAITING ON A NOVEMBER ORDER?

:nono:

Yeah me order on 10/31

WOW :nono:

You're far more patient than me. I'd have given up and bought one off a lot a long time ago.

x2

I ordered mine on 11/15. Built 03/15. Delivered to dealership 4/03. I picked up 4/05. The dealer did tell me that they had a few Raptor orders in before mine and that was why it took a while. I don't remember when we got the vin. Seems like it was in February sometime. What's interesting is that they were telling me that it would arrive around 4/15. Then was updated to 4/08. Wound up getting delivered 4/03. Showed up in Cali by 3/31. Basically about 2-21/2 weeks for delivery from Michigan to California. Seems like some of you guys are getting ****** around if it's taking over a month.

Yep Its complete FBS

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered in late October, truck was built on 2-25, still in Michigan waiting to leave, even opened a case with Ford. I was told they're having problems getting train cars in and out of the east coast. Lucky I really want this truck.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does make you wonder where the hold up is. I mean, its not like it's going to be in-transit for that long. Maybe it's just based on rail capacity/availability?

When I was waiting for mine I kept track of a half dozen stock orders for dealers in our area and they were 3 to 6 weeks from build to delivery at the lot. I was lucky and it only took 3. It left the day after being built, then 2 weeks on the train, then 6 days to get unloaded and trucked to the dealer. Have you been calling SVT for updates? They can track the train and give you the last location.

erichuff

Reaction score
i'm giving ford another call tomorrow. my truck was built 2/25 and now they are saying a late april delivery. really fed up. that's my 3rd eta.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BLOOD. Please run once again... Ordered November and last update was truck being built as of 3/23 but no vin. Hope they aren't bsing:

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

ANY ONE STILL WAITING ON A NOVEMBER ORDER?

1FTFW1R67EFB86162
build day 4/28

D

Deleted member 12951

Is there a build DAY on this? I know the build week is 4/14.
1FTFW1R66EFB66193

Sent using Tapatalk

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was waiting for mine I kept track of a half dozen stock orders for dealers in our area and they were 3 to 6 weeks from build to delivery at the lot. I was lucky and it only took 3. It left the day after being built, then 2 weeks on the train, then 6 days to get unloaded and trucked to the dealer. Have you been calling SVT for updates? They can track the train and give you the last location.

Well given that you're just down the road from me, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 3 weeks you experienced rather than 6. I haven't been calling SVT, just pestered blood a few times while waiting for a build date. I'll give them a call later in the week though and see if they are able to give me any new data.