2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see how the **** that is possible I mean- wtf is it going to the ******** moon?

Jesus Christ Its ******* April 4th, and its gonna take 6 more weeks to get delivered? Thats complete BS $1,195 for destination charge and its gonna take 6 more ******* weeks + to get delivered? Ford better find a better way to ship their vehicles cause who they're are using now SUCK

It is a long damn time to get it to Idaho. At this point I'm just happy it was built, and am trying to remain positive since being pissed won't make it get here any sooner. Extra few weeks to save for mods too.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is riduclous shipping times though. One month to get pulled... One month until build date... one month to ship... seems to be the time line. :\ Assuming you have a normal pull/build date.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a long damn time to get it to Idaho. At this point I'm just happy it was built, and am trying to remain positive since being pissed won't make it get here any sooner. Extra few weeks to save for mods too.

Good for you for staying positive, but anyway you slice it- Its COMPLETE ******* BS that its gonna take 6 weeks+ to get your truck delivered. We are charged good $ to have our vehicles delivered. Theres no excuse that its gonna take that long to get to Idaho :nono:

Like others have said, this is the worst vehicle buying experience I've ever had. This has not been fun at all

Last edited:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does make you wonder where the hold up is. I mean, its not like it's going to be in-transit for that long. Maybe it's just based on rail capacity/availability?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you for staying positive, but anyway you slice it- Its COMPLETE ******* BS that its gonna take 6 weeks+ to get your truck delivered. We are charged good $ to have our vehicles delivered. Theres no excuse that its gonna take that long to get to Idaho :nono:

Like others have said, this is the worst vehicle buying experience I've ever had. This has not been fun at all

I was so pumped when i ordered my truck now i could care less because i dont think its going to happen, talked to svt today and he told me there is still people waiting that ordered in oct. that havent been pulled yet. Complete FBS. Uped the shipping charge $200 dollars and it takes twice as long to get your truck u try to figure??????

salty545

Reaction score
I don't see how the **** that is possible I mean- wtf is it going to the ******** moon?

Jesus Christ Its ******* April 4th, and its gonna take 6 more weeks to get delivered? Thats complete BS $1,195 for destination charge and its gonna take 6 more ******* weeks + to get delivered? Ford better find a better way to ship their vehicles cause who they're are using now SUCK

:rollfro:

Absolutely roflmfao it is BS but to read your description is sorta funny. Hell, I thought I had a confirmed order, but SVT says my order does not exist.

Last edited:

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To everyone still waiting.....I feel your pain. I was waiting almost 5 months for my Raptor when I finally gave up and bought a very similar one on another dealers lot. That original dealer just took delivery of the truck I ordered last year. I don't know what everyone has ordered but in southern New Jersey there sits a 2014 Oxford white SCab that essentially loaded with no hood or box graphics. Don't expect a great deal from these guys but if anyone can't wait any longer, PM me and I'll send the details.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BLOOD. Please run once again... Ordered November and last update was truck being built as of 3/23 but no vin. Hope they aren't bsing:

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

ANY ONE STILL WAITING ON A NOVEMBER ORDER?