2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lakefront

Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I hope I'm not bugging you, getting antsy after my 3 month wait.

Could I get another update of where it is?

1FTFW1R69EFA93305

Thanks in advance

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi gang,

Just as an FYI, I'm happy to provide you with weekly status updates on your trucks. Just send me a PM with your order number or dealer name/location (I can also use your VIN if you have it handy) and I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

Hey Crystal,

In case you don't see this in the other thread

1st of all welcome to FRF and thanks for the offer to track our orders for us here.

I've got a question for you about that. Are you able to tell by looking at our dealers name/# and our order # weather or not they have allocation for us and weather or not were gonna get our trucks, or if were gonna get screwed over? Some of us here are getting REAL NERVOUS that we put our deposits down for nothing and aren't gonna get our orders pulled. Is that something you can tell us? :shrug:

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Crystal,

1st of all welcome to FRF and thanks for the offer to track our orders for us here.

I've got a question for you about that. Are you able to tell by looking at our dealers name/# and our order # weather or not they have allocation for us and weather or not were gonna get our trucks, or if were gonna get screwed over? Some of us here are getting REAL NERVOUS that we put our deposits down for nothing and aren't gonna get our orders pulled. Is that something you can tell us? :shrug:

co-ask

9599svt

Reaction score
:big_banana_Dance: Was able to print my window sticker today. It is going to be built next Tuesday the 18th. Thanks again to Blood and the others on this site for helping make the over 3 month wait a little easier. Now I just hope it isn't caught up in shipping for too long.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Crystal,

I thought your salesman, who also owns the dealership, was a good friend of yours. Why would he lie about having allocation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I hope I'm not bugging you, getting antsy after my 3 month wait.

Could I get another update of where it is?

1FTFW1R69EFA93305

Thanks in advance

in Roper, UT
eta 3/17

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

JB- no sure way of knowing if a order will be built until the day its built and thats just the truth of it. now that being said if your order dosent show balanced out your odds are good it will be built.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought your salesman, who also owns the dealership, was a good friend of yours. Why would he lie about having allocation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

He's a friend of a close friend of mine. I dont think he's lying for one minute. I was simply asking if there was anyway Crystal could tell if the dealer does for sure have an allocation and that the order will get pulled.

JB- no sure way of knowing if a order will be built until the day its built and thats just the truth of it. now that being said if your order dosent show balanced out your odds are good it will be built.

Is there any way you can look up if allocation is available by looking at a dealer code or if they have any ahead of me?

Also, is there any truth to this?

All you know now for sure is Ford has the order and acknowledged it has the order.. Orders will be filled based on inventory and supply. Ford has only so many parts to go around and short of placing new orders for materials once they sell out of things the builds will start dropping off... So if you order an 801A package and they run out of the premium radio then your order drops off... Same with sun roof and so on.. As they run out of parts those orders drop and they move on to an order that does not have that option.. Since it is the end of the model and unlikely Ford will order more than minimum quantity once they can phase it out, it will be no longer order except through repair chain... Not that you will not get your vehicle but it is likely since Ford has known they were retiring this body style they will stop ordering some parts all together. Keep up the faith and cross your fingers... In a couple weeks your gonna know for sure...

That seems unfair to me to just totally shit can an order completely instead of giving that customer a chance to modify their order and still get a truck. For instance, if a power moon roof , or blue interior, front and rear camera, or bead locks weren't available any more by the time my order was set to go. I'd be ******* furious that my truck didn't get built, instead of just not building it without that option(s), or giving me a chance to modify my order with something else. I'd rather have a truck, minus an option or 2 than no truck at all.

Also blood, could I get an update for a friend in this one please. Thanks

Order # 7800

1FTFX1R60EFB00672

Last edited:

DDSMECH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood can you check this one for me again?
Vin# 1FTFW1R64EFB05876
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I've got a question for you about that. Are you able to tell by looking at our dealers name/# and our order # weather or not they have allocation...

Hi JB 2014 Raptor SCrew and Broderick,

Unfortunately, no, I don't have the ability to see dealership allocation. Your sales rep (or the dealership's sales manager) will be in the best position to help.

Crystal

D

Deleted member 12951

Hi JB 2014 Raptor SCrew and Broderick,

Unfortunately, no, I don't have the ability to see dealership allocation. Your sales rep (or the dealership's sales manager) will be in the best position to help.

Crystal

Yeah, they always tell the truth, hey JB try that. LOL

Sent using Tapatalk