2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... its been 6 weeks now of being "next in line" per my DLR. I called the manager and asked what was going on. He had no clue, I told him what the sails rep had said about the order to delivery time frame of 6 to 8 week and he called me a liar. Told me I herd the sails rep wrong, funny think because my 4 other family members herd the same thing too. I haven't even gotten a vin yet.. I don't know what to do.. Oh yeah DONT BUY FROM FORD OF ORANGE IN CALIFONIA!!!!!!

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... its been 6 weeks now of being "next in line" per my DLR. I called the manager and asked what was going on. He had no clue, I told him what the sails rep had said about the order to delivery time frame of 6 to 8 week and he called me a liar. Told me I herd the sails rep wrong, funny think because my 4 other family members herd the same thing too. I haven't even gotten a vin yet.. I don't know what to do.. Oh yeah DONT BUY FROM FORD OF ORANGE IN CALIFONIA!!!!!!

6-8 weeks is an unrealistic time frame. More like 12-16 for most

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, could you check my order please? Dealer told me it would be pulled last week.
Thanks

Dealer F44550V
Order 4832
Priority 10

pri10 unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Hey blood! I just wanted to stop by (not literally, just in this thread Lol) and thank you for keeping me updated through my ordering process. Helped keep me just a lil sane! Been enjoying my truck for 3 weeks now and fiqured I'd give ya shout! Thanks again!

thanks, glad i could help.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Hi Blood, I'm pretty new to the forum but have seen you helping out everyone while we all wait for our trucks. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind checking out mine when you get the chance to see if there are any updates. I ordered on February 6th, and was told around a month to get pulled.

Dealer: 56V143
Order: 9500
Priority: 10

Thank you!

not seeing that dealer code.

dthib

Reaction score
Well it's been 2 weeks since I placed my order. Looks like I shoulder forget about it for a couples of months before I start to get excited.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it's been 2 weeks since I placed my order. Looks like I shoulder forget about it for a couples of months before I start to get excited.

Yep! When I ordered mine back in September I was told that it would probably be here in February. I just went about my business and got a call that it was at the dealership late November. No matter how long it takes, it's worth the wait. Especially since the future of the raptor is uncertain.

So what are the details of your truck?