2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Guess don't know what that is, hence why I asked. I currently have a KR and it came with carpet mats. I had to buy OEM Ford rubber mats for $90 and was planning on moving those over to my Raptor. But if they come with the same new ones, of course I won't. On Ford's accessory website they have the F-150 ones (one I have) and a Raptor SVT one. Is that what you get included?

http://accessories.ford.com/all-wea...ercrew-raptor-w-subwoofer-dual-retention.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RPM

Reaction score
Window Sticker

Can anyone tell me how to get a copy of the Window Sticker now that a VIN number and build date has been assigned?
Thank you very much.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Skyscraper - when are you going to post more pics of your truck? I just ordered mind blindly. Never even driven a Raptor as there are none on any lots over here. Also I have only seen a few Raptors where I live and they are all crew cabs.
Can you please just post some truck **** to hold me till mine gets here? LOL

Sorry for lagging. I posted some on the "show off your latest pics" thread. I was detailing it most of yesterday and today

Last edited:

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the overall length of the screw vs. scab? I know I saw this on the forum but I can't find it. Didn't want to start a new thread just for this one question.
Thanks guys!

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when after a truck is built you can find shipping and delivery ETA? My truck has a 12/12 build, I have the window sticker. Wondering when I can get it finally!

Shane

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when after a truck is built you can find shipping and delivery ETA? My truck has a 12/12 build, I have the window sticker. Wondering when I can get it finally!

Shane

I don't think there's any way to track the shipping other than calling SVT for updates or Ford customer care. or asking Blood

D

Deleted member 12951

Guess don't know what that is, hence why I asked. I currently have a KR and it came with carpet mats. I had to buy OEM Ford rubber mats for $90 and was planning on moving those over to my Raptor. But if they come with the same new ones, of course I won't. On Ford's accessory website they have the F-150 ones (one I have) and a Raptor SVT one. Is that what you get included?

Floor Mats - All-Weather Thermoplastic Rubber, Black, 3-Pc. SuperCrew RAPTOR w/Subwoofer, Dual Retention | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured it out, in case anyone else didn't know either. According to Ford when you build the Raptor, this is the description of the mats included which looks like the link I provided already (part no BL3Z-1613300-AA).

"Front and rear rubber floor mats with SVT logo"

These will probably be good enough for me if they are just like the ones I purchased from Ford.