2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for lagging. I posted some on the "show off your latest pics" thread. I was detailing it most of yesterday and today

Thanks Skyscraper. The truck looks great!! Now I know what mine will look like.
Did you use the Adams products on your detail?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Skyscraper. The truck looks great!! Now I know what mine will look like.
Did you use the Adams products on your detail?

Thanks, you're gonna love that truck. I bought mine without having previously driven one and I have zero regrets.

As far as detail products, I used meguiar's products. I've heard nothing but great things about Adams but since I'm looking to get opti-coat installed I didn't think I needed it.

RaptorFan137

Reaction score
Blood-
Can I try again or wait until the end of the week? It seems to be stuck on Pri 1

Dealer- F13460
Order- E128

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,

How quick are trucks shipping once built? I have a 12/12 build date and wondering if I'll have an awesome new truck in the garage for Christmas!!!

Thanks,
Shane

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,

How quick are trucks shipping once built? I have a 12/12 build date and wondering if I'll have an awesome new truck in the garage for Christmas!!!

Thanks,
Shane

depends on location and dealers orders in the area.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on location and dealers orders in the area.

Thanks blood. When is a good time to check on shipping status after the build day? Don't want to be a bother any more than we've already been!

Thanks,
Shane

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks blood. When is a good time to check on shipping status after the build day? Don't want to be a bother any more than we've already been!

Thanks,
Shane

You guys could always take the initiative and call the SVT number.

They will give you info faster than waiting for Blood to do each one individually.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks,
Shane

a week after should give you good info.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When do dealer's get their allocations for the Raptors? My dealer didnt have an allocation when I ordered on 11/12. They still dont have an allocation as of today.
I talked with SVT this morning and they told me the dealer HAS TO HAVE allocation for a Raptor or they can't accept the order even if it is sold to a customer and not for their stock.