2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you ask for a 2013

yeah, every vehicle except a mustang is $450 over invoice. we got to talking about the truck and next thing you know, they want nav-tv bypass's installed in their personnal vehicles. haha. being in the car audio industry, you get a lot of "best friends" maybe they will push my order in front of all yours muahahahahahaha.

because maybe they could get you in under the wire.alot of us morgan hill folks have a sept 9 build date.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
havent gotten a build date, although i am wondering, how is there 13's with a sept build date and yet there are 14's with a sept build date? strange.....

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With so many guys buying 2013's, I wonder if 2014's will be slower for dealers? A lot of guys who'd wanted one for years got a 2013. I don't see the hype on here for the 14's compared to this time last year.

maxemus

Reaction score
Guys
I have been trying to get local dealers here in south Florida to budge on price but haven't gotten very far. One said 2500 under msrp after much arguing on my part.
Question 1). What is dealer invoice in relation to suggested retail. Like that I can gauge if 2500 under msrp is even a decent price or not?
Question 2) where is this dealer that is offering 450 over invoice?
Thanks guys

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys
I have been trying to get local dealers here in south Florida to budge on price but haven't gotten very far. One said 2500 under msrp after much arguing on my part.
Question 1). What is dealer invoice in relation to suggested retail. Like that I can gauge if 2500 under msrp is even a decent price or not?
Thanks guys

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

Here is a thread that might help you out. But I don't see any Florida dealers on it. It's early in the year for 2014, I would find a dealer $500 over at the very least.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys
Thanks guys

I'm in Florida too. I've contacted dealers from Tampa, Orlando, and Palm Beach. All are either at sticker or more even for ordering. When I tell them about invoice pricing they tell me that I should go out of state then cause it's a great deal if below sticker.

aboutjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a '14 Tuxedo Black SuperCab today. Told to expect a Dec/Jan delivery. Hope that's just a conservative estimate and actual delivery is a little sooner.