2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Wow Busa, you mean the body shop is just now getting to it and letting you know it's totaled. I be a pissed off ****** ******! You might want to hire out FYT to care of your business, or send in Fred's Boyz!

Stick to the Super Hero color; you don't want to be running around in a dirty diaper...

Now he gets a '14 instead of the '13. Gotta look at the bright side!

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went to order one and my dealer said not yet. I'm going to go kick him in the nuts!!

Yep, my dealer said same thing. I understand where he is coming from though. Ford not taking orders from delears yet, so he didnt want to take it from a customer.... Then have me call every morning till November asking for the DORA lol

Ford reps told dealers last week it could be a few weeks before they are ready to accept orders... And wont start building them till 2nd week of Oct anyways. Wishfull thinking is that they are coming up with a better system that will get out customer orders quicker over dealer stock... But that prolly wont happen

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Busa, did you get it close to the $450 over invoice price at Morgan Hill
or did they just take your order?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, every vehicle except a mustang is $450 over invoice. we got to talking about the truck and next thing you know, they want nav-tv bypass's installed in their personnal vehicles. haha. being in the car audio industry, you get a lot of "best friends" maybe they will push my order in front of all yours muahahahahahaha.