2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BILLYLAFS

Reaction score
Hey Blood,
Been trying to hold off as long as I can but when you get a chance:

VIN#1FTFX1R69EFA00148

Is there a ETA or any info you can give me?

Thanks in advance

Bill_C

Reaction score
I know I could probably go back through this whole thread, what has the average time been from order to build date? I ordered mine on Halloween day. It's only been two weeks and already it's killing me. I wasn't this bad back in 2000 when I ordered my 350 dually power stroke!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I could probably go back through this whole thread, what has the average time been from order to build date? I ordered mine on Halloween day. It's only been two weeks and already it's killing me. I wasn't this bad back in 2000 when I ordered my 350 dually power stroke!

Depends on the dealer allotment. Some dealers get them fast, some don't. The dealer I went through sells a lot of trucks, I ordered 9/4 and it was built 11/12 (third week of raptor builds)

Bill_C

Reaction score
Thanks Skyscraper. My dealer had one allotment left. My salesman told me this was his second Raptor in two weeks. Dealer was thinking middle to late January. I guess all in all they do sell a lot of trucks. So maybe I'll get lucky and it will get here before dealer's eta.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,
Been trying to hold off as long as I can but when you get a chance:

VIN#1FTFX1R69EFA00148

Is there a ETA or any info you can give me?

Thanks in advance

Shipped Convoy no eta showing.

dbw

Reaction score
Blood can you check on this order. Thanks order#1046 Dealer#F21444 Priorty10