2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood,

I got a VIN: 1FTFW1R61EFA49279

order : 1727

Any good news for me?

Thanks!

Jeff

Crazyc

Reaction score
When is it too late to cancel an order?

Like an idiot I didn't shop around before I placed my order, settled on $500 under MSRP. Yesterday I called Louisberg Ford in KS and they are doing $50 over invoice and had them run the price on the exact same truck as I have ordered and it came to almost $4500 less. I had blood check my status yesterday and still no VIN assigned. I stopped into the dealer I ordered from today and they told me I couldn't cancel my order because it's already been pulled, which I think is BS. They told me to call tomorrow when the salesman I ordered from is back in the office. Any info would be appreciated.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call SVT and give them your order# and dealer# and they will confirm whether or not it was pulled. Once an order is pulled you can't un-pull the order. But your dealer can't force you to buy the truck unless you signed something. And if you left a non refundable deposit then you are screwed if you back out.

If your order was NOT pulled then you can def cancel the order.

When is it too late to cancel an order?

Like an idiot I didn't shop around before I placed my order, settled on $500 under MSRP. Yesterday I called Louisberg Ford in KS and they are doing $50 over invoice and had them run the price on the exact same truck as I have ordered and it came to almost $4500 less. I had blood check my status yesterday and still no VIN assigned. I stopped into the dealer I ordered from today and they told me I couldn't cancel my order because it's already been pulled, which I think is BS. They told me to call tomorrow when the salesman I ordered from is back in the office. Any info would be appreciated.

Crazyc

Reaction score
Call SVT and give them your order# and dealer# and they will confirm whether or not it was pulled. Once an order is pulled you can't un-pull the order. But your dealer can't force you to buy the truck unless you signed something. And if you left a non refundable deposit then you are screwed if you back out.

If your order was NOT pulled then you can def cancel the order.

SVT is closed until Monday for a holiday. I did put $1000 down but didn't sign anything.

What does it mean when they "pull" your order? Is that when a Vin is assigned?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All orders that dealers send to Ford sits in an order bank waiting to be pulled. When Mother Ford pulls your order, your truck gets a VIN and a build week. You dealer will be notified when your order gets pulled. Once your order gets pulled, there is no stopping it from being built. Your dealer will get the truck whether you decide to buy it or not.

Crazyc

Reaction score
All orders that dealers send to Ford sits in an order bank waiting to be pulled. When Mother Ford pulls your order, your truck gets a VIN and a build week. You dealer will be notified when your order gets pulled. Once your order gets pulled, there is no stopping it from being built. Your dealer will get the truck whether you decide to buy it or not.

Thanks Raptor911, I'll ask my dealer tomorrow if I have a Vin and build date when I call. I'd bug blood but I just had him check yesterday and did not. I guess if my order did get pulled it would be ok because that's one step closer to getting one in my driveway even though not the best price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,
Hopeful this is the week

Dealer #F74496
Order #1500
Ordered 9/6
Priority: 10

Last edited: