2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Received an updated VVR yesterday. Build Date is scheduled for 5/23. Original ETA to dealership was 6/25. According to the VVR, the ETA has been moved up by one week.

I can't wait to get this truck!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker this morning. Thursday morning like u guys said. It did say the build date on the truck is the 22nd but ford is saying the 19th. Which one is correct?

Reaction score
Got my window sticker this morning. Thursday morning like u guys said. It did say the build date on the truck is the 22nd but ford is saying the 19th. Which one is correct?

The window sticker will be correct.

On the vehicle visibility report, my truck is showing as "in production" on the 19th but will not actually be built until the 23rd.

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,
Can you give me an update please? 1FTFW1R68EFB83061. Norfolk Southern requires a user account to get location information and I am waiting to get one if they approve it. CSX has a phone number that you can call to get updates. Thank you Blood.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood can you tell me if my truck is off the train, it says the train car was constructively placed. Don't on ow what that means. IDE like to be there when it rolls of the truck... Thanks

1ftfw1r62efb99837

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the name of the truck company that caring the raptor to the dealership and phone #?
Thanks
I can't find my F truck! They said its at the dealer and it's not!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk