2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a VOC dated 8/20, but no DORA. He stated he would provide notice when the VIN is created and that will provide a better idea of when I could expect delivery. Hopefully it won't be long as I purchased it from a dealer 40 miles from where its built :)

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New here. I just ordered a 2014 Raptor in Phoenix AZ and was told ETA would be mid December or early January. No order # here, just deal # 206095.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
somebody has to have order #0001

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

might as well be you

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4113, made on 8-15.
Is the order number dealer specific or is it Ford wide? The reason I ask is because it was made during the first week when the banks opened.

Admittedly I do not know much about ordering from Ford. My current Raptor was already on order for the dealer when I bought it.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4113, made on 8-15.
Is the order number dealer specific or is it Ford wide? The reason I ask is because it was made during the first week when the banks opened.

Admittedly I do not know much about ordering from Ford. My current Raptor was already on order for the dealer when I bought it.

It sounds like you have a 2013 then.

Last edited: