2014 order placed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Crystal, I just ordered my 17 year old son a Blue Flame Metallic S/CREW Raptor 0n 5/12/14. Would really appreciate if you would be willing to provide me updates. Thanks!

Graduation?

If not, awful nice dad there.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Graduation?

If not, awful nice dad there.

No, he graduates next year. My son is awesome, he is the perfect son! He does extremely well in school , full of talent, good looking and avoids getting in any trouble. I'm just so proud of him therefore he gets everything he wants and the best part is that for all he gets he doesn't brag and show off to make others jealous. If he did I would cut it all off. He currently drives a modded 2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 6sp. Track Pack, Brembo 3.73. And also a 2013 Ford Focus ST. I own a Motorcycle Dyno Shop and he also has a 2012 BMW S1000RR that I dyno tuned and is making 187 RWHP. He can really drive and ride! The ST will be traded. He is so excited for the Raptor and already planning his mods. Thanks for the compliment!

OP
OP
R

RCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received vin today! No specific build date, but estimated dealer eta on June 22!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crystal, I just ordered my 17 year old son a Blue Flame Metallic S/CREW Raptor 0n 5/12/14. Would really appreciate if you would be willing to provide me updates. Thanks!

Sure thing, cpost6! Shoot a PM my way (be sure to include dealer info/order number) and I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal